1) Contra Costa County has mandated social distancing as a requirement for opening pools.
2) We want you to feel safe at Livorna Pool!!!
- Please contact a lifeguard if you feel unsafe due to other swimmers, or guests on deck, that are not respecting a 6 foot social distancing boundary.
- Lifeguard will disinfect pool furniture after you leave.
- Lifeguards will wear facemasks when interacting with you.
- Please notify the lifeguard if needed.
- Lifeguard will disinfect the bathroom after each use.
5) Please sign in all individuals in your party so that we can contact you later if needed.
- Please indicate whether each person is a member or a guest. Indicate (M) or (G) next to their name.
- Guest policy is:
- Each adult and teenage member is allowed to bring two guests.
- Pre-teens are not allowed to bring guests.
- Have fun in the pool and respect others.
- If you are a lap swimmer and the lanes are taken, please ask for a lane. Lifeguard will add if possible.
- Find games that are fun that allow you to distance.
- Please respect the safety and distance needs of others!